Canadian Solar CS6X-320P-FG Dymond Module
Canadian Solar's new Dymond CS6X-320P-FG module is a 72 cell double-glass module. By replacing the traditional polymer backsheet with heat-strengthened glass, our new Dymond
module has a lower annual power degradation than a traditional module and strengthened protection against stringent environmental conditions making it more reliable and durable during its lifetime.
Founded in 2001 in Canada, Canadian Solar Inc., (NASDAQ: CSIQ) is the world's TOP 3 solar power company. As a leading manufacturer of solar modules and PV project developer with about 6 GW of premium quality modules deployed around the world in the past 13 years, Canadian Solar is one of the most bankable solar companies in Europe, USA, Japan and China. Canadian Solar operates in six continents with customers in over 90 countries and regions. Canadian Solar is committed to providing high quality solar products, solar system solutions and services to customers around the world. Canadian Solar's modules are the best in class in terms of power output and long term reliability. Our meticulous product design and stringent quality control ensure our modules deliver an exceptionally high PV energy yield in live PV system as well as in PVsyst's system simulation. Our accredited in-house PV testing facilities guarantee all module component materials meet the highest quality standards possible.
Canadian Solar manufactures robust, high-quality solar panels and is a Tier 1 supplier in the international solar market. These solar panels can be used for on-grid solar applications or off-grid if used with an MPPT charge controller. Canadian Solar’s meticulous design and production techniques ensure high-yield, long-term performance for every module produced. Canadian Solar also uses rigorous quality control and in-house testing facilities to guarantee their solar panels meet the highest quality standards possible.
Canadian Solar's CS6X-P is a robust solar module with 72 solar cells and can be used for on-grid or off-grid solar applications.
Canadian Solar's meticulous product design and stringent quality control ensure their modules deliver a higher PV energy yield in live PV system as well as in PVsyst's system simulation. Their in-house PV testing facilities guarantee all module component materials meet the highest quality standards possible.
Higher energy yield, faster ROI
- Excellent module efficiency up to 15.85%
- Positive power tolerance up to 5W
- Outstanding performance at low irradiance
- Maximum energy yield at low NOCT
- Industry leading PTC rating of up to 91.25% on 60 cell modules and 90.16% on 72 cell modules
- Over 6% more power yield by PVsyst PV system simulation on 60 cell modules
Increased system reliability, secured investment
- Enhanced system performance stability with PID resistant technology
- Long term system reliability with IP67 Junction Box
- Robust frame to hold 5400 Pa load
- Salt Mist, ammonia and blowing sand resistance, apply to seaside, farm and desert environment
- Automotive industry quality management system (ISO16949) to our module MFG process to ensure product quality
Extra value to customers, more benefits
- A global bankable brand, top ranking amongst module manufacturers by industry analysts
- Anti-glare project evaluation (e.g., Airport installations)
- 25 Year linear performance warranty
- 25 year performance warranty insurance
- 10 Year product warranty on materials and workmanship
Enhanced system reliability due to glass-glass module structure with 100% PID-free technology:
- Special cell-level stress release technology
- IP67 junction box
- Robust glass-glass design (5400 Pa / 2400 Pa)
- Anti-PID cell technology
- Anti-PID encapsulation technology
- No metal module frame
Robust module construction for 1500 V,
Enhanced system reliability due to special cell-level stress release technology, 1500 V junction box and especially robust frame design:
- 2.5 mm heat-strengthened front glass
- 2.5 mm heat-strengthened back glass
- 1500 V rated junction box
Sea/waterside PV system installation
- No moisture permeability through backsheet
- No salt-mist corrosion
- High resistance to moisture, sandstorms & UV
Lower annual power degradation,
Lower annual power degradation & more system power yield over lifetime:
- First year annual degradation 2.5%, each subsequent year 0.5%
- 85.5% power output at year 25
- 83% power output at year 30
|Module Watts STC: ||320 Watts |
|Module Watts PTC: || 289.70 Watts |
|Max Power Voltage (Vmpp): ||36.80 Volts |
|Max Power Current (Impp): ||8.69 Amps |
|Max System Voltage: ||1000.00 Volts |
|Series Fuse Rating: ||15 Amps |
|Module Efficiency: ||16.68% |
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): || 45.30 Volts |
|Short Circuit Current (Isc): ||9.26 Amps |
Priced Per Panel, Minimum Shipped Order of 4 Panels Per Pallet.
Call For Quote!