- Off Grid
- Solar Kits
- Balance of System
- Solar Cells
The MS-PAE Series is a “pure” sine wave inverter designed to provide 120 and 240VAC in a single unit to power loads when inverting and also while charging. It has two 120VAC lines (L1 and L2), a neutral and a ground. The two 120VAC output lines are 180° out-of-phase with each other, so that the combination of the L1 and L2 lines total 240VAC and the voltage between either L1 or L2 and neutral is 120VAC. The MS-PAE Series charger can accept 120VAC input (to L1 or L2) or 120/240 VAC split-phase input power (to L1 and L2), the incoming AC power is shared with the charger and the output continues to be 120/240VAC with either a 120VAC or a 120/240VAC input. When the power requirements of the system are beyond the capacity of a single MS-PAE Series inverter or the system is expanded as more loads are added, up to four MS-PAE Series inverters can be connected together in a parallel confi guration. Connecting inverters in parallel increases the
overall inverter power and surge capacity to power a large single load or several smaller loads. Simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel; connect your utility or generator power (AC) to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block; connect the batteries, and then switch on the power. Using optional remote controls (ME-RTR. ME-ARC or ME-RC), you can easily operate and monitor your inverter from a remote location.
The MS-PAE Series Inverter/Charger includes the following:
• High wattage output in a small footprint - less weight and area needed for install.
• Ability to parallel up to four identical MS-PAE inverters to increase output power capability(requires ME-RTR). Pure sine wave output (<5% THD).
• 120/240 VAC Split phase output in a single inverter.
• PFC (Power Factor Corrected) multi-stage battery charger.
• RS485 standard communication protocol.
• Remote and Network ports (easy connection for optional accessories).
• ON/OFF Inverter-mounted switch with LED indicator.
• Large AC access and terminal block [wire size: #18 to #2 AWG (0.82 to 33.6 mm2) CU].
• DC terminal covers with 360 degree connection.
• Battery Temperature Sensor - for optimum charging during extreme temperature changes.
• Field Serviceable for qualified personnel - tested repair kits available.
• Smooth, aesthetically pleasing design.
• MS4024PAE and MS4448PAE are ETL listed to UL/cUL STD 1741 and CSA STD 22.2 107.01-
Please click HERE for more information.